Project Manager – Technology
Everything will be awesome when you’re part of the team! Animal Logic – the studio that brought you The LEGO Movie – is looking for a Project Manager to join our global Technology division.
The Technology division incorporates IT, R&D and Production Technology teams across Animal Logic and is responsible for supporting our productions and pipelines as well as developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions. Reporting to the Technology Producer, the Project Manager will plan, manage and deliver a variety of cross-team projects in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will utilise their enthusiasm, relationship building skills, attention to detail and flexibility to drive and execute project initiatives across multiple teams in two global locations which align and support the strategic vision of Animal Logic.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsible for execution of project management plans ensuring adherence to scope and deadlines
- Facilitate requirements gathering, prioritisation, and planning initiatives with stakeholders across the company
- Work closely with technical managers, defining and maintaining roadmaps that realise the creative needs of Animal Logic
- Assist technical managers with high-level planning, scheduling, and delivery of projects
- Manage and remediate risk within projects, where necessary
- Provide regular project updates via presentations and reporting to Technology and Studio Leadership
- Work with the Technology Producer to execute the technology division’s communication strategy around all key technology initiatives
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a technical environment
- Bachelors or equivalent in a Technical field or PMP, PMI-ACP, PgMP, PMBOK certification
- Proven experience managing projects in the same or related industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Solid stakeholder management skills including advanced negotiation and influencing ability
- Solid understanding of software development and IT methodologies, e.g. Agile, ITIL
- Previous experience working with issue tracking and project systems, e.g. Jira, MS Project
To apply for this job please visit animallogic.com.